Mini DVI to VGA Monitor adapter cable for Apple MacBook
1. Connect any standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that uses a VGA connector with the Mini DVI to VGA Adapter
2. Integrated triple 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
3. Supports up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reducted blanking video resolution
4. Automatic sink detection
5. Low power standby mode operation initiated based on sink detection status
6. EDID pass-through from PC source to display
1. Input Type: Mini DVI (Male)
2. Output Type: VGA (Female)
3. Cable length: 8.8cm
4. Color: white
5. Net weight: 26g
6. Compatible with: for IMAC(Intel Core Duo), for MacBook, for MacBook Pro, for MacBook Air, for Mac mini, for brand new graphics card with Mini DVI port and 12" for PowerBook G4 etc.
Note: 1. Does not support resolution of 1680x1050
2. Those for Macbook with a Mini DVI port belongs to the early version of for Macbook, most of the latest for Macbooks do not have Mini DVI Port, pls check out if your for Macbook has a Mini DVI Port before you buy this item . 3. Mini DVI don't support output audio, which requires you to buy another audio cable.